Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Macbeth the Traitor!

I take back everything I said about the banquet. It was terribly awkward. Macbeth went nuts, screaming at an empty chair. Lady Macbeth tried to calm the situation and get everyone to stay, but it just made everything worse. I quickly gathered everyone up and left. Later that night I found out that the reason Banquo never showed was because he was murdered on his way to the banquet. After a lot of brainstorming I have a theory. Macbeth is not the man he seems to be. He is crazy and a murder. There are too many coincidences between Duncan' s and Banquo's deaths for them to not be connected. I will not let another person get killed! I will come down on Macbeth like a hammer! There will be a new King!  -T.S



Image result for hey there demons it's me ya boy gif

1 comment:

Lennox said...

There has to be something we can do to get rid of him, he is no good.